What is the For Small Hands School Credit Promotion?
The For Small Hands catalog was created at the request of teachers to provide materials to support families and children at home. Any school/educational institution can earn credit for Free materials from orders placed using the For Small Hands catalog, eCatalog or website, during the promotion (Sept. 1 – Dec. 31).
How can my school earn credit toward Free materials?
One of two ways:
- Individual Orders: Your school can invite families (or anyone) to place orders with the For Small Hands catalog or website, and designate your school as the credit recipient.
- Group Order: Your school can collect and combine For Small Hands orders into one large Group Order (shipped to one address), that will then be distributed to the families.
How much credit can my school earn?
Whether you choose Individual or Group Orders, you earn credit based on the merchandise total of the order:
- 10% for orders of $25 to $500
- 15% for orders of $500 or more
- Additionally, Group Orders of $500 or more earn FREE regular shipping (to one U.S. address), if placed by October 22.
Which one is right for my school?
Group Orders are more work but they tend to generate more enthusiasm and higher credit. Plus, the overall shipping charge per individual order is lower (and FREE if the Group Order is over $500 and placed by October 22). Individual Orders require less work, but usually earn less credit. Read a more detailed comparison here. No matter how you participate, children will benefit!
Important Details About the Promotion (downloadable resources)
Group Order Information/Forms
Individual Order Information/Forms
Dates & Deadlines for 2021
- September 1: Promotion begins (start earning credit)
- October 22 : Group Order Deadline for FREE Shipping ($500 or more)
- November 19: Group Order Deadline for Guaranteed Holiday Delivery
- December 31: Promotion ends at midnight
Questions? We're here to help! Call us at 877-975-3003 M-F, 8-4:30 Pacific Time, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.