Redeeming Gift Certificates
Whether purchased online or by mail, phone, or fax, Gift Certificates may be redeemed with any subsequent order.
- Gift certificate balances are not processed by the website, but you can enter the number in the field during checkout, and we will manually adjust the order total.
- You will also need to enter a payment method (even if your gift certificate covers the full balance).
- We recommend using a credit card. While it will be authorized for the full amount, we will only charge it for the balance (total minus gift certificate amount).
- If you use PayPal, you will be charged the full amount and the balance refunded (usually within 3-5 business days).
Purchasing Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates are available online in the following increments: $25, $50, $75, $100, $200, and $500. Purchase online Gift Certificate now. If you desire a gift certificate in an amount not listed here, please contact our Orders/Customer Service Department 8-4:30 Pacific Time, M-F at 877-975-3003 (toll-free) or email email@example.com .
- Ship free-of-charge.
- Can be shipped directly to the recipient.
- Arrive with a catalog.
- Are not subject to tax (though merchandise purchased with a gift certificate may be).
- Do not expire.
- Are a method of payment and can be used for sale or promotional items.
- Can be combined with other payments.
- Are not redeemable for cash (you may use remaining balance on a subsequent order, though you will not receive an updated certificate).